Irritability is defined as a low threshold to experience anger in response to frustration. It is one of the most common symptoms in youth and is part of the clinical presentation of several disorders.
RISK TAKING BEHAVIOUR
This behavior refers to the tendency to engage in activities that have the potential to be harmful or dangerous.includes
- Dangerous driving (e.g. texting)
- Behaviors that Contribute to Unintentional Injuries and Violence.
- Sexual Behaviors That Lead to Unwanted Pregnancies or Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Alcohol or Drug Use
- Tobacco Use
- Unhealthy Dietary Behaviors
- Inadequate Physical Activity